We honestly had no idea that there was so much enthusiasm for reporting and analytics!
Or at least, there is a serious interest in those topics around these parts, as nearly 60 SLCHUGgers came out to SolutionReach Thursday for lunch and a little workshoppin'.
I had the opportunity to lead the session and walked through my own unique perspective on reporting: building reports to improve my efforts, but also building reports to prove the value of marketing and HubSpot.
I tried to stick with the basics, outlining the essential reports: attribution, sources (including the new traffic analytics sources report), and campaign reporting, plus a few other useful reports and tools.
There's way more you can do, obviously, but run these reports regularly and you'll at least have a baseline of what works and how you're influencing the success your Krusty salespeople are enjoying.
(If you're wanting to learn more complicated reports, or need help measuring your efforts, come to the Intensive at Access on 12/21.)
Hopefully I was able to spark a few ideas and get your creative brain thinking more analytically. Enjoy the slides, and the (hard-j) GIFs:
Oh, and that weird man in the cowboy hat that only ONE of you knew about? Watch this and enjoy:
- Intensive at Access Development on 12/21. There's only room for 12, so sign up ASAP, bring your laptop and be ready to share.
- Thanks to our friends at SolutionReach for hosting - if you're in medical marketing, their engagement solutions are a MUST
- Be sure to connect with us on LinkedIn,Facebook,Twitter, and Slack. Get in, get active, and share your stuff!
- If I can speak at these things, you can too (and do far better)! Fill out this form and share your expertise with the crowd.
- Join us for the holiday lunch with SLCSEM