We are very excited to announce the May 2018
Trailblazing Your Content Marketing Strategy
About Justin Champion
Justin Champion has been a digital marketer since 2009 and currently serves as the Content Professor for HubSpot Academy where he created the Content Marketing Certification, a globally recognized course. Justin expanded the Content Marketing Certification into his first book, Inbound Content, which is a comprehensive how-to guide
In this workshop, you'll learn how to efficiently create a resource-driven website page by identifying a series of topics you want your business to rank for on search engines. You'll finish the training with a mindset of how to manage your short-term marketing calendar to achieve long-term content marketing strategy goals.
The workshop will have a supplemental workbook. This way you will leave with an action plan that can be implemented immediately.
- A clear content mission statement.
- Identified a head term to help align your content planning efforts.
- Identified five core topics with which to create content around.
- Identified a list of subtopics for one core topic.
- Understand HubSpot resources to continue learning and receiving support.
- Discover the latest email marketing trends
- Optimize your email strategy
- Learn how to build brand trust
- Understand how to connect more with your prospects and customers
You’re familiar with the Inbound Methodology, buyer personas, and the buyer’s journey. You know how to blog, create website pages, emails, and social messages, but you’re not quite sure how to manage or focus your long-term content marketing strategy. You’ve admired it when companies like HubSpot publish lots of helpful content on a regular basis, but you’re not sure where to start when it comes to identifying what content might be most effective for your inbound efforts — nor how to plan and create it on a regular basis.
Who Should Attend?
- Professional Internet / Inbound Marketers
- Savvy Sales Professionals
- Marketing Directors, Managers, CMO's
- PR and Communications Professionals
- Business Owners
- HubSpot and non-HubSpot Users
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take inbound marketing and sales to the next
- Registration and a tasty breakfast will be available between
- Come hungry
- 9:15 sharp, the workshop will begin
- approx end time
We will have swag and a couple copies of Justin's new book we will be giving away as well.
NOTE: Parking is NOT included at 50 West. There are many lots near 50 West, or you may want to take Trax. Please plan accordingly.
Register NOW and secure your spot for this event. Space is limited!
This event is proudly presented by:
and the SLC HubSpot User Group