We are very excited to announce the December 2018 SLCHUG Event.
HubSpot for Sales Workshop
Does this sound familiar?
- Do you feel like opportunities are slipping through the cracks?
- Do you hire salespeople quickly and “toss them to the wolves” so they need just in time training.
- Do you have rep turnover and need quick access to account/lead intelligence.
This is universal pain for most sales organizations.
In this workshop, you will hear from Dan Tyre and Nora Edmunds from HubSpot and learn some awesome tips and tricks for the HubSpot sales platform, including quotes, playbooks and more.
Bring your laptop!
About Dan Tyre
Dan Tyre joined HubSpot as a member of the original start-up team in 2007, and has led the sales recruiting, sales training, leadership program, and managed national and international sales teams. An authority on Inbound Marketing and sales, Dan is a regular speaker, writer, blogger, instructor, and coach to those who seek inbound success.
About Nora Edmunds
Nora Edmonds has been at HubSpot for 3.5 years and has had a number of different roles across the org. She currently works as a Team Lead on HubSpot’s Small Business Sales Team and is passionate about thinking creatively about how businesses can leverage HubSpot’s tools and adopt & evangelize the Inbound philosophy.
Who Should Attend?
- Professional Internet / Inbound Marketers
- Savvy Sales Professionals
- Marketing Directors, Managers, CMO's
- PR and Communications Professionals
- Business Owners
- HubSpot and non-HubSpot Users
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take inbound marketing and sales to the next level
The Event Details:
- Registration and a food will be available from 4 PM - 4:30 PM
- 4:30 PM sharp, the workshop will begin
- approx end time 6:15 PM
We will have swag we will be giving away as well.
NOTE: Parking is NOT included at 50 West. There are many lots near 50 West, or you may want to take Trax. Please plan accordingly.
Register NOW and secure your spot for this event. Space is limited!
This event is proudly presented by:
and the SLC HubSpot User Group