Pillar Content Creation Workshop
Making sense of weekly content tasks that grow into long-term content goals.
Instructor: Justin Champion, Principal Inbound Professor, HubSpot Academy
Justin Champion is dedicated to helping businesses effectively tell their brand story and is currently the Content Marketing Professor for the HubSpot Academy. Justin has 7+ years experience in the field of digital media and has helped companies such as Wrangler Jeans, Majestic Athletic, Pendleton Whisky, and Rock and Roll Marathon Series grow their businesses through story-telling. He brings his experience and curiosity to help solve customer content marketing needs both online and offline.
- Write a clear content mission statement
- Identify a primary buyer persona for your business
- Map the buyer’s journey for your primary buyer persona
- Create a working content cluster outline for a downloadable content offer
- Develop an understanding of how to build a pillar content resource page
In this workshop, you'll learn how to efficiently create a conversion-focused pillar resource page through a series of pre-defined content clusters in support of one of your products or services. You'll finish the class with a mindset of how to leverage your short-term marketing calendar to achieve long-term content goals.
The workshop will have a supplemental workbook. This way you will leave with an action plan that can be implemented immediately.
The Justin Champion, HubSpot Roadshow - SLC is the LAST STOP
Justin is driving over 7200 miles, and 109 hours to make 3 stops to give this presentation.
His tour stops land him in the following cities.
- April 20, 2017: Austin, TX
- May 11, 2017: San Diego, CA
- June 1, 2017: Salt Lake City, UT
Who Should Attend?
- If you’re familiar with the Inbound Methodology, buyer personas, and the buyer’s journey.
- If you know how to blog, create website pages, emails, and social messages, but you’re not quite sure what all of those pages, emails, and messages should actually be about.
- If you’ve admired it when companies like HubSpot publish lots of helpful content on a regular basis, but you’re not sure where to start when it comes to identifying what content might be most effective for your inbound efforts — nor how to plan and create it on a regular basis.
While this workshop is a HubSpot User Group hosted
An AWESOME breakfast will be provided, so come hungry for that, and to learn!
What Other Attendees Have Said
- "Really enjoyed the workshop. Content isn't my main job, but it was great learning about it so I can support content better."
- "I loved the way you gave us examples by showing bits of your personal life. You're truly an inspiration!"
- "Thank you for using B2B examples. People typically go after the low hanging B2C fruit. THANKS!"
- "Justin, love your passion. Great job on staying lively w/o being annoying. Keep up the great work. Do what you love."
- "Thanks for being here. I appreciate having a workbook to take home."
- "This training was exceptionally valuable."
- ""Great job. Ready to put some of this into practice this week – it's all very useful and doable."
Check Out The Event Videos
Pillar Content Creation Workshshop Overview
What Is a Pillar Content Creation Workshop?
- $10 Early Bird thru 5/6/17
- $20 after 5/6/2017
SLCHUG is usually FREE, what gives?
This is true, up until this point we have made all of our events free to attend, however...
The content in this workshop is part of a larger training Justin is hosting at INBOUND, which is $499 + travel. So at $10, it's a steal! Plus, it's an exclusive first-hand look at what he's been working on for the past 6 months.
Also, due to the scope of this event, the location we are having it at, the cost of food, and our growing event demand, we simply cannot afford to run this event free of charge. However, please make note of all we are offering for this minimal charge of $10:
- Killer french toast breakfast at 50 West. Eggs, bacon, and potatoes. Come hungry
- Printed workbook for each attendee
- Wi-fi for everyone - follow along online, or use the workbook
- Workshop presented by the HubSpot Professor who developed the most recent content marketing certification
There is no other event in Utah that is this inexpensive to attend, where you will get this much value. Not any of the other marketing
Each attendee will be entered into a raffle to win an Amazon Echo Dot!
NOTE: Parking is NOT included in the event price. There are many lots near 50 West, or you may want to take Trax.
Register NOW and secure your spot for this event. Space is limited!
This event is proudly presented by:
and the SLC HubSpot User Group