The 411 on HubSpoy COS - Workshop
Presenter: Cameron Evans from Solution Reach
Ever wanted to learn more about how HubSpot’s COS (Content Optimization System or websites tool) works?
Now’s your chance.
Let’s dive deeper into this awesome tool to see how you can further use HubSpot’s capabilities to improve your company’s online presence.
Come to the SLCHUG Workshop on June 29 at Solutionreach in Lehi to learn:
- How to Implement & Use the HubSpot COS / design manger
- Some Best Practices for Onsite Lead Generation
- Simplify Your Marketing Operations: Bringing Everything Into One Tool
- Going Beyond the Basics: How to Use Smart Content
Come get some great, Mo' Bettah food and meet fellow marketers!
Solutionreach is located near Thanksgiving Point, just past the point of the mountain on the Silicon Slopes, with plenty of parking and easy access from I-15:
2600 Ashton Blvd, Lehi, UT 84043.
Come in the front doors and look for the signs.
Hope to see you there!
Here is a quick video Cameron and Doc shot explaining the workshop
The Event Details:
- Registration and a tasty, Mo' Bettah lunch will be available starting at 11:30 AM
- 12 PM sharp, the workshop will begin
- approx end time 1:30 PM
- No Charge - But if you register, please make a point to show up. We are ordering food for you.
Register NOW and secure your spot for this event. Space is limited to the first 60 people!
This event is proudly presented by:
and the SLC HubSpot User Group